Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Buttons May Spring Before Flowers Do!

We were going to wait longer to let everyone know, but we have recently found out that we are expecting our 4th child around September 26th. This comes as a pretty decent shock to us. We have both been on emotional roller coasters since we got the news. I know that sounds crazy to some, but we have to be honest. We were really ready to break down the crib this summer and sell or give away little baby things. Though this was not in our plan per se, WE KNOW that God has a MAGNIFICENT PERFECT plan for our lives and the life of our new addition! I am working on accepting the idea. I know that my reasons for not being extatic are pretty selfish ones, and so I am praying that my attitude changes quickly. The kids are SUPER thrilled they will have another sibling; Clayton has been praying for one since Cameron was born. And he wants a boy. So that is his new prayer. As he prays, i pray that we just have a healthy baby. Though i woudl like another girl since it woudl be easier with Cameron and this one being so close in age. (again, HEALTHY is MOST important!) So there, now you know the BIG SECRET! Now you can pray for us even better--Jacob's time is half over so he will be home soon; but in the meantime, here i am battling morning sickness and trying to keep everything together the best i can! We sincerely covet your prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Abbey and Jake! I will pray for a smooth and healthy pregnancy and delivery!

Cathy said...

Congrats!! That is great news!

Cathy

Unknown said...

yay. congrats. and i will be praying for you friend!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Abbey and family. I am very excited for you all.