Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clayton Beat Me!

He always makes a funny face and pulls his chin down for pictures....why?!!
Anyway, the point of my post is that I just cannot believe how grown up Clayton is getting! He is growing is stature like crazy. This picture I am kneeling but not sitting on my feet. He is now taller than me when I am on my knees!? Yesterday, when he came home from school, I was laying on the floor talking to him. Next thing I know, he has tackled me to the ground. I cannot get up. I could hardly breathe. He is VERY strong. Other people have said how strong he is, and I kind of dismiss it. I mean I know he is strong, but I figure they are just fluffing his ego. Rest assured there is no ego fluffing here! I literally had to use every ounce of strength I had to get him off of me and pin him. I think he needs to get into wrestling or football. Then when I pinned him, he somehow got his feet up under my belly. He picked me off the ground completely with his feet. I know legs are the strongest muscles, but I know I cannot pick Jacob up and comparably speaking it would be about the same for Clayton to lift me! One thing I know is this: I am so thankful that we have gotten Clayton's behavior under control and God has gotten ahold of his heart, because if he was still anything like what he was at 3-4 years old, I would be afraid of him. Right now, he is scared of me....mostly cuz I threaten to kiss him in front of his friends...but that's ok. I will sneak one in anyway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I could get to know him better:) He is a cutie too