Monday, November 8, 2010

Forgiveness

~that's what I am thankful for today. All kinds of forgiveness, but most importantly the kind of forgiveness that God gave to me when I asked Him for it because of my sins-past, present and future. And because of HIS forgiveness, I know that I have an eternal home in heaven waiting for me when I die; yet in the meantime, I have a personal relationship with Jesus because His Spirit resides in my heart everyday! What sweet fellowship! There is nothing greater than that forgiveness that God gives to us when we ask for it.

Romans 3:10 There is None righteous, no not one.
Romans 3:23 For ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
Romans 6:23 The wages of sin is death, but the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our LORD.
Romans 5:8 But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourself. It is the gift of God, NOT of works, lest anyone should boast.

John 3:16 For God so loved (your name) that He gave His one and only Son, so that (your name) believes in Him will not perish, but will have everlasting life!

We all have a choice to make. Will you choose heaven or hell? Where you spend eternity is completely up to you...will you choose Jesus? He can make your life so abundant! He has mine, much more than I could ever deserve! My cup runneth over!

No comments: