A few things a household should not skimp on...well at least ours!
- Good Coffee--yes, we buy the coffees that range from $7.00 to $12.00 per pound. Arabica is the only way to go.
- Good Peanut Butter--we stick with Jif...choosy moms choose Jif, and i am pretty choosy!
- Ice cream--Since they don't sell Turkey Hill in the south, we have switched over to Edy's. I recommend their frozen yougurt slow churned-its excellent!
- Chocolate Syrup--off brands just don't cut it-Hershey's is the best!
- Toilet Paper--Here is where the story comes in....I thought i would save us the money while Jacob is away, lets just say we will save somewhere else! I got the cheap stuff and i end up cleaning kids hands more than kids hineys! NO FUN! I will gladly buy the pricer paper goods!