Friday, February 20, 2009

I am SO excited!!

I am so thrilled because today I was able to pay off the rest of our medical debt, plus another credit card. In 2 weeks i will pay off our last credit card! Lord willing, with in the next month we will have paid off everything that we can't see. Meaning we will still have a car payment and house payment, and of course the on going electric, water, phone...ect. but those will be our only monthly bills. God has been so good to us to allow us the opportunity to do this! It definately takes alot of sacrifices on our part, but it is WELL worth every penny!! Now if we can just get ona regular budget and buckle down to it, we just might be able to put an addition on this house int he next few years--and hopefully with no loan! All i can say is praise be to God!!

2 comments:

Mom of 3 said...

I know the feeling. It gives you a great sense of accomplishment to get rid of those bills doesn't it? We paid off our van and three cc also.

Tia said...

I spent our tax return today too ... we are debt free (minus the house of course)! Now you have to help me w/ the budget :)