Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stuck in my Head!

this song is STUCK in my head, and i love it so much! I can never remember who sings it-so if you know, please share! It goes like this:

Sing, Glory to God, Glory to God
Glory to God--FOREVER.
Sing, Glory to God, Glory ot God
Glory to God--FOREVER.

Take my life and let it be
All for You and for Your glory
Take my life and let it be YOURS.....

Sing....Glory to God, Glory to God
Glory to God FOREVER!
Glory to God, Glory to God
Glory to God Forever.....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I cheated and Googled it b/c I love that song too, but I didn't know who performed it. It said Fee. Now that song is stuck in my head too. ;-)

~Abbey~ said...

thanks shannon-i never know how to do that without it taking me forever! lol---its a good one to be stuck ;)