Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ketchup...

Just a few things to ketchup on...

Remember the post I had about me writing to someone to right a wrong? I was pleasantly surprised by a VERY sweet reply email today. It was much more than I ever expected. I know God was in it!

Saw Jacob off today. That was sad. Candice said she will miss Daddy 100 thousand percent! I have to agree, I think I will miss him 100,000% too!

Clayton got his report card on Friday. I might just take a picture of it. I am SO proud of him! He is so intelligent!

Cameron is feeling better after having a case of Strep. It really knocked her down. I am praying I don't get it. I am SO tired the last few days. Today was the worst; I slept a solid 10 hours last night and then fell asleep in the car today.

Corbett got new shoes today. I was happy I found a pair for 12.99 on clearance. I was even happier when i got to the register and they were really only 9.99! Also, I thought Corbett was just grown out of his size 5 shoes. They measured his foot...yeah, he is a size 7. they only had the 7.5, so we got those and he is not tripping over his feet at all. I feel bad for having small shoes on him. I think I have done this with each of my kids.

It hurts to breathe in. My back is so tight; it is resonating into my chest. Maybe I should schedule a massage...oh, but that would require a babysitter.

Someone posted on their Facebook status a challenge to write down something you are thankful for every day til Thanksgiving. I am going to try to do that! Today, I am thankful for my kid's hugs! I love how their little arms can hold on so tight around my neck. It is a calm peaceful feeling.

I better go to bed. I can tell these next few months are going to be late nights....

No comments: