Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful for...

Today, I am especially thankful for friends in my life that I can truly be ME with. There are very few people that I can let my hair down around. Today, I spent the whole day with one of those friends. The kind of gal that lets me know it's ok to just be me; she loves me for who I am not who everyone thinks I should be. She understands me. I love that about her. I love that I can be honest and my honesty is welcomed. I love how we can laugh together about silly things and get giddy like school girls about others. I really enjoy spending time with her. I even like her kids! :) Friends are supposed to be shoulders to lean on, wings to lift you up, a gentle prick of a pin to pop your over filled ego, and a spiritual encourager. She does all these well. Thank you--you know who you are! ;)

No comments: