Monday, August 8, 2011

Ever so quickly...

Ok, so the months of summer are closing in and I have not blogged on anything -and Believe me when I say SO much has happened! I am looking forward to next Wednesday for a day to myself for catching up on things that i have been a slacker about!

But Really quickly I have to share the link to a website that has consumed my thoughts for DAYS! Literally DAYS!! I want to buy loads more fabric..and this site has the CUTEST stuff! I almost don't want to share because I want to hoard it all! LOL! But I can't anyway, so sharing is caring right!? Check this out!

Here are a few of my absolute favorites from the Children at Play line by Sarah Jane! I have such BIG ideas of what to do with these patterns!!









1 comment:

Jeni_Ream said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing the link ;)