Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Mom, according to Candice

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy? When we obey.
3. What makes Mommy sad? When we don't do what you say.
4. How old is Mommy? 30
5. How tall is Mommy? i don't know
6. What was Mommy like as a child? Like me!
7. How does Mommy make you laugh? she does something funny.
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Go out with Daddy
9. What does Mommy do when you are not around? be with Daddy
10. What is Mommy's favorite food? Summer Shrimp salad
11. What is Mommy very good at? teaching me
12. What is Mommy not very good at? There is nothing at all.
13. If Mommy became famous, what would it be for? Making dinner
14. What is Mommy's job? to be with us
15. What makes you proud of Mommy? doing things for me
16. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? go out and watch the plays
17. How are you and Mommy the same? we are both girls, and we both like to wear make up and drink coffee!
18. How are you and Mommy different? our hair and eyes are different colors, you have the babies and I have brothers and sisters, you're a grown up and I'm a kid.
19. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Olive Garden
20. If Mommy was  a cartoon character, who would she be? Barbie
21. How do you know Mommy loves you? You kiss me and hug me

CANDICE age 6

No comments: