Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Mom, according to Clayton

 In light of Mother's Day approaching, I thought I would interview my kids with questions about me! I love their responses!

1. What is something Mommy always says to you? How's your day at school?
2. What makes Mommy happy? Giving her stuff
3. What makes Mommy sad? Disobeying
4. How old is Mommy? 32
5. How tall is Mommy? 6 feet tall
6. What was Mommy like as a child? Looked a lot like Candice!
7. How does Mommy make you laugh? Tickling me in the right spot.
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Go out with Daddy
9. What does Mommy do when you are not around? Clean
10. What is Mommy's favorite food? Salad
11. What is Mommy very good at? Cleaning
12. What is Mommy not very good at? Drawing and building Legos
13. If Mommy became famous, what would it be for? Cleaning
14. What is Mommy's job? Take care of our family and give us food!
15. What makes you proud of Mommy? When she gives me mail.
16. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Go on dates
17. How are you and Mommy the same? We love each other.
18. How are you and Mommy different? I am a boy; she is a girl.
19. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? Olive Garden?
20. If Mommy was  a cartoon character, who would she be? Wilma off the Flinstones!
21. How do you know Mommy loves you? Because she cares for me.

CLAYTON age 8

No comments: