Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glade has done it!

I should fill you in on a little secret. I am a product tester for BzzAgent. It's a neat little exploration of mine. I fill out some surveys; they send me some products, and I write a review (or as many as I want to). I keep the products and get some coupons for more or to hand out to friends. It's kind of fun!

Right now I have Glade! I received the new line of Glade Expressions! AMAZING scents! Very natural and realistic smelling. AND the scents last in the air. I especially like the oil diffuser! The spray is great if you remember to spray it! I tried the Apple cinnamon in the spray and the Pineapple Mongosteen in the oil diffuser. Both are very appealing!

Glade has a great design on these products so that they blend into your home decor. My family didn't even notice I had them out! (That was especially helpful to keep little hands from touching it!) These are really cost efficient too! Less than $5 each...and I have coupons if you want one! Just let me know! The only thing I ask is that if you get one send me a short review of your own! I want to know what you think!

No comments: