Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is sad.

This is really sad. I have no digital camera at all. Ours was a point and shoot. It's broken beyond repair. I shoot film still. When film is developed they can put it on a CD so you can load it in the computer. GREAT idea!-right? WRONG! We do not have a CD drive in the computer because this is Jacob's work computer and MY computer broke too. So no pictures to share for a LONG time. This is really sad-huh?
I don't tell you this looking for sympathy, but as an explanation of sorts. Too many blog posts without pictures gets boring unless you like my rants, which are more for me than for you...so there you have it. FB will be pretty boring too.
Man! and I have so many things I would love to share with you. I mean, we live in a new town, a new home; the kids are in a new school, Winter and holidays are coming. BAH!
What did we do before cameras? Frankly, I don't remember. I started shooting around age 8. I am guessing everyone just wrote very detailed or just banked it away in the Memory Deposit Box. I don't trust my memory a whole lot for details any more...not certain kinds anyway. Writing is cathartic, maybe I will try that in a detailed way. hmmmm....

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Aww, just steal some pics from someone else's blog.

KIDDING! :)

~Abbey~ said...

haha...are you offering! ;)