Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Prayer please!

I am asking you to pray for me please. I am having familiar pain with this pregnancy that did not end well the last time I had this pain. When i was pregnant with Candice, I had SEVERE pelvic pain that they likened to me dislocatingmy pelvis. It was AWEFUL. i had to take pain killers regularly, and I HATE PILLS!-but the pain was SO bad i had no choice. well today, the pain has started in teh same way it did as when I was pregnant with Candice. It makes me limp when i walk because it hurts so bad to walk putting pressure on my legs. Please pray that this passes and is no indication of the same scenario as before!

And everythign else with this pregnancy is going great! I will find out the sex of the baby later int he month to beginning of May, sust depends when they schedule my appointments for. If I feel like sharing what it is, you will know then. All that should matter is the baby is healthy-and it is so far! Thanks for your prayers!

Less than 10 days till my husband is home again! WWOOOHOOO!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Will be praying!!

Ellen said...

Abbey I will be thinking about you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers... I hope that everything goes well for you...

Dusty (To the Moon and Back) said...

Sending up a prayer for you now!

Shannon said...

Oh no! I'll be praying it gets better!