Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rice and Beans #3

Ok, last night of Rice and Beans.....EVERYONE cleaned plate! but wait, thats not the best part...i even got THANK YOU's without being prompted! and wait, there's more.....On Thanksgiving, my kids (namely Clayton) couldn't finish his food because he was TOO FULL! WHAT?! i thought the day would never come!.....i think his stomach shrunk from the previous days of eating small portions! More to come on Thanksgiving.....

we will DEFINITELY be doing this again! Now to add up my savings and make my donation to the Food Pantry!

1 comment:

Cori said...

OK, first I want to say how impressed I am with your Rice and Beans journey and so glad it was successful!
That being said....the typo in this post made me do a double take and then I fell off my couch from laughing so hard! :))