Short versions for now...
- Paid off all debt that was unnecessary! YAY!!
- My cousins came for a visit! I miss them so much!
- I went to my parents for Easter! It was uneventful in a good way!
- Had my first scare with a tornado, which made me even more in AWE of God's powerful hand!
- Corbett has consistently started telling me he has pooped!
- We have reserved a vacation for this summer!
- I was able to buy some new clothes..most are "everyday" skirts...who knew I* would be such a skirt wearer! Ha!
- We got a dog...and found a home for it in the same week! (this one deserves a post all its own!)
Do you remember the post I had about a boy Clayton has been witnessing to at school? The week before Easter Clayton said the boy (we will call him X for now) brought a Bible to show him. Clayton said the other kids were saying "yeah so, that's dumb. It not that exciting." And Clayton told X..".NO THAT IS GREAT! This is the best book! and you can learn about God by reading it too!" So we go home for spring break...
Back to school yesterday...no talk of X ... Today though, Clayton came home and said "Mom, guess what. X got saved today! We were at recess and we found a small bench and sat on it and talked and i told him how to pray to get saved and he did!!!" HOW EXCITING!! Clayton called his grampop to tell him, since he has been a part of this conversation before. Clayton was happy to tell someone else and hear his excitement as well!