1. How old am I this year?  Older than you Feel ;)
  2. Name one of the strangest pets I have owned. An iguana???
  3. I don't believe in ______ghosts______, but I DO believe in_demons_____!
  4. My most embarrassing moment involved _____one of my kids_________________.
  5. Something I say a lot? You need to be kind to each other.
  6. Who is my favorite actress?  I honestly don't know....but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Charlize Theron???
  7. The truth hurts, but ___a lie____ hurts worse!
  8. Where was I when the world stopped turning?  working at the dog groomers???
  9. Name 1 thing I am good at, and 1 thing I am not that good at.  You are very good at cooking/baking.  You are not so good at being EARLY! ;)
  10. If I could spend a day doing ANYTHING and it cost me nothing, what would I do?  You would eat at a 5-Star restaurant and spend time doing things JUST FOR YOU! 


Here are MY answers for myself :)

  1. How old am I this year? I will be 35 in less than a month
  2. Name one of the strangest pets I have owned.  Sea Monkey, LOL
  3. I don't believe in ___Not Spanking Children_________, but I DO believe in___time outs___!
  4. My most embarrassing moment involved ___being naked___________________.
  5. Something I say a lot?  Stop screaming!!!
  6. Who is my favorite actress?  Jennifer Garner
  7. The truth hurts, but _heartbreak______ hurts worse!
  8. Where was I when the world stopped turning?  Working as a counselor at GFMS
  9. Name 1 thing I am good at, and 1 thing I am not that good at.  I'm good getting people to open up.  I'm not particularly good at anything else.
  10. If I could spend a day doing ANYTHING and it cost me nothing, what would I do?  I would go to New York and see every show on Broadway! :)

NOW, here is how I, myself, would have answered these questions! :)

  1. How old am I this year? turned 32
  2. Name one of the strangest pets I have owned.  Prairie Dog
  3. I don't believe in __ghosts_________, but I DO believe in___angels/demons___!
  4. My most embarrassing moment involved ___slapping the butt of a perfect stranger on purpose_.
  5. Something I say a lot?  O MY WORD!!!
  6. Who is my favorite actress? Audrey Hepburn
  7. The truth hurts, but _lies__ hurts worse!
  8. Where was I when the world stopped turning?  grooming a dog
  9. Name 1 thing I am good at, and 1 thing I am not that good at.  I'm good at reading people, I'm not good at trusting people with my heart.
  10. If I could spend a day doing ANYTHING and it cost me nothing, what would I do?  ride horses through mountains