Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Liebster Award Day



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I was given the Liebster Award!




I got a blog award today :)What a nice surprise! I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award from Abby at Confessions of an Imperfect Mom.
 
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers! When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your computer. You can then upload to your blog.)

11 Random Facts about ME:
  1. I know first hand that groundhogs taste really good with salt! 
  2. I have an irregular heart beat.
  3. I am a coffee snob.
  4. I have severe panic attacks in water to the point that I had to be rescued more than once. 
  5. I miss playing competitive sports.
  6. I am in pain every day and no Dr. can tell me why; it's very discouraging.
  7. I wish I could time machine myself back to the 1800's to live.
  8. The first time I told someone else about Christ's sacrifice, Heaven and Hell, they told me they weren't allowed to play with me any more because I said the word "hell". I was 6 years old.
  9. I kick myself all the time, because I ended up in a class with that same person when I was 15, I didn't try to tell her again about Christ. I pray for her a lot though I don't know what happened to her when the last bell rang.
  10. I eagerly check my mailbox hoping that I get a personal letter; it's rare that it actually happens.
 My 11 questions for the nominees:

1. Where did you grow up?

The great Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania
2. What is something you want to do/accomplish before you die?

I'd like to write a book in a 3 part perspective. I already have my topic.
3. What is your greatest fear?

That one of my children will die without Christ.
4. Are you closer to your mother or father?

That is tough. I go to each of them for different things. I guess my mom if I had to choose.
5. How many US States have you been to?

NV, MA, NY, DE, MD, VA, WV, SC, NC, FL, TN, PA, NJ, IL, WI, GA...how many is that? 16
6. What is one of your best talents?

I am quite social in places I know no one.
7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

If I have my coffee, 40 minutes. Without coffee, it has taken me as long as 2 hours. 
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

bald and ragged from raising teenagers! haha! 
9. What is a movie you could watch over and over?

Sabrina(1954) and Mary Poppins
10. What is your favorite breakfast food?

I don't care for breakfast much, but my favorite when I do eat it...homemade warm pancakes with peanut butter and powdered sugar. MMMM!
11. What is something that really gets on your nerves?

When people don't just "OWN IT" whatever IT is at the moment. Just OWN IT, quit making excuses for everything, or explaining why you do what you do.




Thanks again Abby, for the award!!!


No comments: